Company: Transition Care Telemetry, Inc.
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: November 19, 2022
*JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY*
We are looking for someone with live-in caregiving experience who
can do 4 days a week. The shift will be from 7AM Monday to 7AM
Friday. Patient lives in San Clemente, CA. Patient has a dog and
needs daily walks.
*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES *
Responsibilities of the nurse assistant include, but are not
limited to, the following:
1. Provident personal care including:
B. Back rub
C. Oral hygiene
E. Changing bed linen
F. Assisting the patient with dressing and undressing
G. Skin care to prevent breakdown
H. Assisting the patient with toileting activities
I. Keeping patient's living area clean and orderly
2. Planning and preparing nutritious meals.
3. Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
5. Assisting in ambulation and exercise.
7. Assisting patient in the self-administration of medication.
8. Doing patient's laundry, as appropriate.
9. Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and
properly (foot stools, side rails, etc.)
10. Reporting on patient's condition and significant changes to the
assigned supervisory nurse.
11. Adhering to the Organization's documentation and care
procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary
of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of
this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related
tasks other than those stated in this description.
*POSITION QUALIFICATIONS *
1. One-year experience in caregiving.
2. Completed recognized nurse assistant training program
3. At least 18 years of age and is a high school graduate or
4. Ability to read and follow written instructions and document
5. Displays initiative and able to work with minimal direct
6. Empathy for the needs of the ill, frail, and impaired.
7. Demonstrates tact, patience, and good personal hygiene.
8. Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance
with the Organization requirements and is in good working
9. Possess and maintain valid CPR certification, if required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $310.00 - $340.00 per day
* Day shift
* Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Transition Care Telemetry, Inc., San Clemente , Caregiver/Live-In, Healthcare , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!