Order Entry/ Customer Service Lead
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: May 23, 2023
A manufacturing company in San Clemente is looking for an
experienced Order Taker Lead/Supervisor. This position will be
directly responsible for many key accounts, as well as plan,
coordinate and monitor the activities of the customer service team
to maintain and enhance customer relationships.
This is a direct hire opportunity, with pay starting at $28-$33/
hour. The hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am- 4:30pm.
Order Taker Lead/Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate and direct tasks of customer service
- Review departmental workload to maintain effectiveness and
- Review and release orders that have been put on financial
- Review and facilitate timely release of stocking
- Review and follow up on customer account receivables.
- Work efficiently and effectively with other departments to
process customer orders from customer onboarding through to order
- Schedule and facilitate regular team meetings.
- Review & approve department time clock hours.
- Conduct timely performance evaluations.
- Perform all job functions as detailed in Customer Service
Specialist's job description.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in
response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products,
packaging, and services.
- The backup for this position is a senior team member/ Customer
Service Specialist. To ensure product safety and quality, the role
of the Customer Service Supervisor regarding product safety and
quality is broad in scope with responsibilities that include
communicating Food Defense guidelines to staff and ensuring their
usage, reporting safety and quality issues and enacting solutions,
and implementing pertinent procedures within the department as
described in the company's Food Defense Policy.
Order Taker Lead/Supervisor Qualifications:
- Must possess proficient and professional email/telephone
- Must have strong ability to lead, motivate and delegate
- Must be proficient with Microsoft programs including Outlook,
Teams, Excel, and Word.
- Must possess accurate math skills.
- Must be well organized and have strong ability to
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years Customer Service
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Reliable and predictable attendance is required.
- Must have strong writing skills and proficient use of the
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish is a plus.
- Reliable, predictable attendance required. Employee Benefits:
- Profit-Sharing and 401k Plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $28.00 - $33.00 Per Hour
Keywords: PrideStaff, San Clemente , Order Entry/ Customer Service Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...