Company: Seahorse Resort
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: December 6, 2018
This boutique hotel manager position shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. Hotel Manager will be responsible to assist in providing leadership, guidance and support to the front desk team in the areas of guest service, training, scheduling and performance management for the overall successful day-to-day operations. Hotel Manager is fully committed to ensuring that all procedures are performed to the department and company standards and will serve as an ambassador for the hotel.
This is a full time position that will pay in the range of $65,000-$75,000.
Essential Functions of Hotel Manager
- Oversee the day to day management of the Hotel Front Office operations
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact, coordinate and communicate through staff meetings with all team members (i.e. reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.) to ensure a smooth arrival through departure experience for all guests
- Be an expert and demonstrate knowledge of all services/features, hours of operations, room types, room rates, special packages and promotions, daily house count and expected arrivals/departures, room availability status, to anticipate and respond to guest inquiries promptly and accurately
- Ensure front desk agents properly complete required checklist items at the beginning and end of each shift
- Maintain and successfully execute hotel policies
- Instills a calm, organized approach when interacting in stressful situations
- Approach internal and external guest opportunities with a sense of heartfelt care and urgency; provide prompt follow-up to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- Ensure that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and follow proper protocol to secure and protect pertinent data
- Foster and maintain strong, positive relationships with team members across all departments through communication and regular face-to-face interaction
- Assist ownership to recruit, hire, train and successfully support and manage the talent of all new and existing team members
- Minimum of one year hotel supervisory/management experience required
- Previous experience with Windows, Office, and property management systems highly desirable
- Must be able to understand, speak, read, and write in the basic English language
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide directions in a clear, concise and professional manner in both verbal and written form
- Must be available to work, varied shifts and flexible schedules
Keywords: Seahorse Resort, San Clemente , Hotel Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!