Information Technology Support Specialist
Company: ReShape Lifesciences Inc.
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: June 20, 2022
ReShape Lifesciences Inc. is America's premier weight-loss
solutions company, offering an integrated portfolio of proven
products and services that manage and treat obesity and metabolic
disease. Our team is driven by a passion to help patients learn how
to make long-term healthy living a part of their everyday lives.
Our portfolio includes the FDA-approved Lap-Band - program, the
investigational ReShape Vest--- System and the recently launched
reshapecare---virtual health coaching program.
Join us as we partner with clinicians to implement our innovative,
non-invasive weight loss procedure and one-on-one support that
helps inspire patients on their journey towards successful,
long-lasting weight loss.
We are located in beautiful San Clemente, California, and offer a
hybrid work environment.
ReShape Lifesciences has a great opportunity for an IT Support
Specialist to join our growing team. This role is responsible for
resolving end-user technical challenges, software installations,
computer deployments and peripheral maintenance. The IT Support
Specialist will also be involved in facilitating server
deployments, performing system maintenance, working with networking
equipment and general IT troubleshooting across a broad range of
systems and platforms. A great fit would be someone who has strong
experience with varied computer and server operating systems,
including Windows and Microsoft Office Suites, and the ability to
adapt and remain flexible in an ever-changing environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for all IT on-boarding and off-boarding processes,
including providing continued user support for computers,
peripheral devices, networking and applications.
- Setup and deploy Windows and Mac computers and
install/configure printers and other network devices.
- Troubleshoot and fix complex software and hardware issues
across various platforms and devices, including but not limited to:
desktops, smartphones, peripherals, networking, MS Office, ERP
- Answer support calls, respond to emails and address employee
walk-up questions as well as online ticketing.
- Follow change management protocols and create documentation for
recurring trouble tickets and user training material. Follow and
optimize established policies and procedures.
- Consult with vendors and clients to integrate and update
- Manage user accounts, email addresses and access control.
- Regularly monitor and validate data backups for servers and
computers. Perform regular computer and server updates.
- Administer Active Directory and MS 365 (SharePoint, Azure,
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of IT
infrastructure, including physical/virtual servers, SAN/NAS,
networking (LAN/WAN/VPN/Firewall), VoIP PBX and related
- Availability for after-hours emergencies and infrequent travel
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Degree in related field and/or equivalent certifications
- 3+ years of experience supporting enterprise users
- Experience supporting remote and work from home environments a
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites including Outlook,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Vision
- Experience with Microsoft 365 administration including Azure,
SharePoint, Exchange and Teams
- Experience with Windows server platforms including Active
Directory, GPO, WSUS, MDS, PowerShell
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hybrid work environment
- Business casual dress code
- Corporate-sponsored virtual team building events
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- FSAs, HSAs, long-term and short-term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Employee assistance plan (EAP)
- Employee Stock Options
Keywords: ReShape Lifesciences Inc., San Clemente , Information Technology Support Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!