Information Technology Administrator
Company: Gilson Daub
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides effective, strategic advice on technology use and
achieving shared goals.
- Commitment to supporting new technology implementation.
- Excellent communication and understanding of customer
requirements and business objectives.
- Patient and able to train users in both new and existing IT
- Constant willingness to provide assistance with technical
issues as needed.
- Problem solving and revising of existing systems with
- Produces concise and thorough reports within IT and other team
- This is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilitiesJOB
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS:
- Proven ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and light
network issues quickly and effectively.
- Highly experienced with various operating systems and
databases, specifically for an Apple-Mac only law firm, with use of
CaseFriend case management software.
- O365 experience: to include teams and One-drive.
- Track Record of successful project management.
- Critical and analytical thinking with strong problem-solving
- Enthusiastic about working collaboratively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Pleasant demeanor and strong customer service skill.
- Solid interpersonal skill.Job Type: Full-timeCompensation is
Depending on Experience
Keywords: Gilson Daub, San Clemente , Information Technology Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!