HRIS (Oracle Fusion) Analyst
Company: Kforce Inc.
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: September 8, 2018
Kforce is currently seeking an HRIS (Oracle Fusion) Analyst to join our client in San Clemente, California (CA).
This role is responsible for analyzing and improving process design and workflows to increase efficiencies and leverage the return on technological capabilities. The Senior HRIS Analyst serves as a technical subject matter expert for HR systems and ensures data integrity, testing of system or feed changes and report creation.
* Lead for HRIS design, continued implementation, and downstream interfaces; coordination of project plans for HRIS and integrated systems
* Design and implement end user training plans; Serve as lead technical SME and Super User/Trainer for HR systems and application processes; Develop training materials and sessions for end users to increase the effectiveness of HR systems
* Design and implement internal and external reporting processes
* Design and implement policy and controls for data security and audit
* Troubleshoot issues with in/out bound integrations: Applicant Tracking System, Timekeeping System, Payroll System, Quality/Learning Management System, Benefit Vendors, 401K
* Proactively audit data for quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness and usability to ensure integrity of core systems and interfaces
* Research and implement HRIS improvements to reduce error, increase efficiency, and ensure alignment with organizational goals and priorities
* HRIS support for ongoing and annual HR initiatives: talent acquisition, performance management, compensation planning, learning, new hire/annual benefits enrollment, compliance training
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
* Minimum eight (8) years of experience in Human Resources with six (6) of those years being in HR Systems including, but not limited to Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Human Capital Management Systems (HCM Systems), Time and Attendance Systems, payroll systems and Learning Management Systems (LMS); Previous experience with Oracle Fusion, ADP Workforce Now, Kronos, Taleo, iLearn preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong analytical ability to understand system functionality as well as downstream impacts on interfaces
* Thorough understanding of state and federal regulations relating to benefit plans and all applicable laws relating to benefit administration (including COBRA, HIPPA, and ERISA), and be able to effectively work within company policies and state/federal laws
* Advanced Excel skills and demonstrated ability of analyzing data
* Strong project management skills and ability to drive projects and initiatives while translating business needs into technical requirements
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities
* Attention to detail and comfort working with complex datasets
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice Analyst, Analytical, Application, Computer, Excel, Kronos, Management, Materials, Oracle, Performance, Project, Project Management, Quality, Research, Security, System, Systems, Testing
Keywords: Kforce Inc., San Clemente , HRIS (Oracle Fusion) Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!