Location: San Clemente
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Provide client administrative services to assigned Property &
Casualty book of business as well support to Account Executive,
Team Leader/Senior Account Manager, Account Manager and Risk
Keenan & Associates, an AssuredPartners company, is a successful
insurance brokerage and consulting firm meeting the insurance needs
of hospitals, public entities and California school districts.
Keenan specializes in providing consulting services in the areas
of: employee benefits, workers' compensation, loss control,
financial, and property & liability. We have seen continuous growth
and success, and are positioned to lead the industry into the 21st
century. AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the
nation after acquiring over 280 agencies. Together, with
AssuredPartners, we continue to grow at a rapid pace, so do the
opportunities for our current and future employees.
SUMMARY: Provide client administrative services to assigned
Property & Casualty book of business as well support to Account
Executive, Team Leader/Senior Account Manager, Account Manager and
Risk Management Analyst.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
P&C Client Service Responsibilities:
- Process certificates of insurance for clients.
- Provide Auto ID cards for clients.
- Produce Endorsements for clients.
- Manage renewal questionnaires for clients.
- Maintain renewal timeline for ancillary coverages for
- Manage and process invoices and Aged Receivables for clients.
- Maintain program database and provide customer support
(Salesforce, P&C Bridge, KSS/KSC/KSP).
- Prepare and/or print Power Point presentations, spreadsheets,
- Prepare Program Summary Binders.
- Attend client meetings, as assigned.
JPA Administration Responsibilities:
- Coordinate JPA meetings to include preparation and distribution
of agendas and minutes.
- Verify JPA meeting quorums.
- Maintain JPA calendar, policies, contracts and websites if
- Prepare, distribute and maintain JPA Administrative Guides.
- Form 700 and Secretary of State Filings.
- Coordinate conference calls, travel arrangements, client lunches,
dinners and/or meetings.
- Process expense reports for the department.
- Provide Receptionist coverage (as assigned depending upon branch
- Enter all Face Calls into SalesForce.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of two (2) years administrative experience.
- Active Property & Casualty License preferred (if not licensed
must secure within one (1) year from date of hire).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
SOFTWARE: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and
Word. Adept at accessing business data from the Internet when
Keywords: AssuredPartners, San Clemente , Coordinator, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!