Company: Citigroup Inc.
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: June 1, 2021
The Wealth Relationship Advisor is a seasoned professional role.
Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the
development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and
workflow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and
industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth
understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the
sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives
of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex
and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where
development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing
various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting
situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good
analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate
potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly
assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in
coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms
of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through
advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of
specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are
directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Build relationships with new clients with the goal of bringing
in new bank and brokerage assets.
- Deepen relationships with existing clients in PWM and Retail
bank through the use of financial planning and excellent discovery
and profiling skills
- Respond to referrals and introductions generated through
business partners and recommend the best offering to clients based
on client profiling and suitability assessments
- Make securities recommendations and provide investment advice
to clients through a select number of solutions using firm models &
- Master referral opportunities to grow portfolio.
- Refer opportunities to segment partners where appropriate
(including, but not limited to Senior Wealth Advisor, Small
Business Partners, Home Lending Officer, etc.)
- Acquire new clients through converting referral leads.
- Manage client follow-up and adhere to all Regulatory and
Compliance operating procedures
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly
- Partner with all roles on branch team to ensure all clients
have a positive in-branch experience
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Experience in a proactive, successful sales and service role in
the financial services industry
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word) and
experience in financial planning software preferred
- Basic understanding of investment and financial planning
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and a goal-oriented team
player able to work without direction
- Securities Industry Essentials - SIE - Active Series 7, 66 (or
63 and 65) licenses
- Group 1 insurance
- This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage
loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and
Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the
Registry before referring interested clients to Citibank for their
mortgage needs, to maintain and renew that registration on an
annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry
on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to
consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi
policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., San Clemente , Wealth Advisor, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!