Junior Escrow Officer/Escrow Officer
Company: Coastal Key Escrow
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Exciting opportunity to get in on the ground level of a
fast-growing independent escrow company located in San Clemente
with an existing book of business. We believe in providing a fun,
drama-free, and aesthetically beautiful environment for our team
members where you are valued and not overworked. Additionally, we
believe knowledge is power and therefore cover costs of classes to
further your advancement in the field of escrow. As an Escrow
Officer or Jr. Escrow Officer, you will be assisting the Escrow
Manager on all files, from managing all aspects of escrow
transactions to covering the desk as needed.
Your duties will include:
- Oversee all aspects of a closing: Receive and review all new
contracts, prepare estimated closing statements for buyer and
seller, prepare file for signing, monitor the closing, audit escrow
- Respond in a timely, professional and courteous manner to any
- Request that all necessary information has been ordered and is
accurate, i.e. payoff, abstract, title evidence, reports, mortgage
documentation, and other pertinent information and review for
completeness and compliance.
- Ensure that title issues are resolved prior to closing.
- Prepare and submit closed loan package, deposits and
disbursement documentation, recording package, final policy package
and/or commission package to appropriate department or
- Prepare Settlement Statements and other required miscellaneous
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or
Required Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years' experience as a Junior Escrow
- Strong computer skills; must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Suite; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge in RBJ software a plus.
- Superior communication skills, including presentation skills.
Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to
work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects
concurrently under pressure.
- Ability to occasionally work extra hours during peak times of
the month. A high degree of integrity, self-motivated, organized,
detail oriented, and a strong aptitude for figures.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Will require approval from the Department of Financial
Protection and Innovation (DFPI).
Pay and Benefits
$65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Benefits: Commission, 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health
insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Professional development
assistance, Vision insurance
Keywords: Coastal Key Escrow, San Clemente , Junior Escrow Officer/Escrow Officer, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!