Training Specialist, Quality
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: June 1, 2021
How will you make an impact?
A Training Specialist is the owner of the Training process. Work
with other departments to identify training needs and define when
awareness and competency is required. Delivers appropriate training
to company personnel within the quality system-related processes.
He or she is mainly responsible for designing and delivering
effective training programs within the company. Additionally, the
job also involves working proactively within the company and
interacting with a wide range of employees to create and conduct
training programs and to support product launches and program
What will you do?
- Maintain and manage comprehensive filing system and computer
database for all documents and records to be retained as they
pertain to the training process
- Manage training plans for all functions and collaborate with
other departments to develop training plans for new positions
- Maintains quality training requirements in compliance with
FDA/ISO and other applicable regulations.
- Develop and deliver GMP training to new hires and annual GMP
training for regular employees
- Design and/or assists with design of training programs of new
and existing employees, including implementation and
- Maintain updated Training process procedures and forms, and
- Prepare a yearly training plan with input from relevant
departments and levels of management. Ensure adherence to the
- Inspection/Audit readiness for training requirements
- Monitor, track, and report training metrics
- Evaluate training effectiveness and adjust to resulting
- Participate in other projects as assigned by supervisor
How will you get here?
- Experience identifying training needs, creating training plans
and training people of various levels of education
- Working experience in a regulated industry, FDA preferred (QSR,
GMP, and ISO13485) is a plus
- The other skills required to do the job are the good
communication, negotiation, and motivation skills.
- He or she should be able to work under pressure and with the
given strict deadlines.
- The other required ability for the job is the good decision
making and problem-solving ability properly.
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office. MS Word skills required:
Templates, styles, headers, working with cross referencing figures,
tables, and sections
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 2
years work experience in a regulated industry required. FDA cGMP
- Two years' experience as a trainer in a regulated
- Experience working with an electronic training system is a
Generous. Innovative. Leadership-driven. Family-oriented.
These are just a few of the terms our employees use to describe
their experiences as a part of the Glaukos family.
Those may seem like big aspirations, but here at Glaukos, we
recognize the deep significance and profound meaning that comes
from knowing that we can make a meaningful difference by helping
improve eyesight of people worldwide. And because we're a rapidly
growing company with a dynamic, fast-paced culture, individual
employees here are empowered with more diverse and enriching
challenges than might not be possible at a larger company, and more
fulfillment in knowing every person and every task is directly tied
to making a difference in the life of others.
We offer competitive salary (based on experience), bonus
eligibility, medical/dental/vision, life insurance, stock options,
401(k) Employer Match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, generous
paid time off & paid holidays as well as time-off to volunteer in
the community, plus the opportunity to work for a company that is
pioneering a new glaucoma treatment class! Check out our profile on
The Muse to get an inside look at our company culture. Glaukos has
been named one of the Top Workplaces by the Orange County Register
for the past 3 years!
Glaukos Corporationis an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Glaukos, San Clemente , Training Specialist, Quality, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!