Company: Crossover Health
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: June 3, 2021
About Crossover Health
Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people,
their doctors, data, and benefits together under one connected
system of health. We've built an entirely new category of primary
care providing one simple place to go for trusted care-in person,
online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer
partners to integrate disconnected health and wellness benefits
with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase
access to care, decrease spend, and deliver an unrivaled experience
for employees near and far.
The Financial Analyst is a key contributor within the Finance
team and plays a key role in a variety of financial planning,
analysis, and ad hoc projects. Liaises with many levels of the
organization to provide timely information, reports, and
- Analyzes financial performance and variances on a monthly
- Prepares, reviews and analyzes monthly financial reports for
clinics, departments, and executives.
- Coordinates and communicates with department and clinic
managers for budget variance explanations.
- Updates departmental expenses and headcounts in the planning
and forecasting process.
- Assists in preparation of budgets and forecasts at the
corporate and clinic level.
- Provides ad hoc financial and business analytic decision
support on numerous revenue and cost-saving initiatives, and/or
other assigned projects.
- Leverages tools and systems to quickly access data and present
information to various levels of management and ensure the data
integrity of all reports.
- Assists with preparing presentations to our board of directors
and executive management team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field
- 3-5 years finance experience
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, analysis and
- Advanced Excel knowledge required
- Prior experience working with an ERP platform
(Hyperion/Essbase, Netsuite a plus)
- Experience with Tableau and Alteryx is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage multiple
responsibilities and work independently with a minimal amount of
Physical Job Requirements.
- May require standing, walking and sitting for extended amounts
- Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Includes full range of body motion.
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal
ranges. Must be able to effectively communicate with team
Keywords: Crossover Health, San Clemente , Financial Analyst, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!