RN Case Manager - Registered Nurse - Home Health
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: June 5, 2021
AccentCare is looking
for passionate clinicians committed
exceptional care in the
We are committed to quality patient
outcomes—delivering evidence-based care
home—and providing comprehensive training
to further develop our staff along with
continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A
Difference every day.
As a Registered
Nurse you will:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety
- Manage a caseload of patients.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to
agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations
Requirements of RN Qualified Candidates:
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state
of agency operation. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
in good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, San Clemente , RN Case Manager - Registered Nurse - Home Health, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!