Company: Crossover Health
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Account Executive has a strong business orientation and is
responsible for achieving the sales targets to meet the company
objectives. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based
on company goals that will promote sales growth and drive customer
satisfaction for the organization.
- Achieves quarterly and annual sales quotas in support of
Crossover Health's growth strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan
objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in
conjunction with marketing.
- Consistent and proactive use of CRM technology to provide
transparency and effective forecasting
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market
research and competitor analysis.
- Works in partnership with lead generation teams to convert
leads to active sales opportunities
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies. Including
Consultants, Brokers, and Healthsystems
- Cross functional work with Marketing, Business Development and
Account Management teams
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or other related
- 6-10 years sales experience in health benefits or healthcare
- Healthcare sales experience
Keywords: Crossover Health, San Clemente , Account Executive, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!