Principal Embedded Hardware Engineer
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: June 7, 2021
How will you make an impact?
The Principal Embedded Hardware Engineer, based in San Clemente,
California to design, develop, integrate and test computer
controlled electro-mechanical devices for medical devices.
What will you do?
- Develop and apply complex concepts
- Use ingenuity, creativity and originality to research technical
- Assure continuity of products and processes through feasibility
assessment, research, design, development and compliance to
- Participate in design reviews.
- Ensure compliance to internal SOPs for all project work.
- Eligible for Relocation and we are offering Hybrid Remote Work
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of directly related
experience, Masters Preferred
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate
- 10+ Years of Relevant Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering or related field or equivalent years of directly
related experience; Masters Preferred
- Team player with demonstrated commitment to meeting schedule
and project milestones.
- Hands on embedded hardware development experience
- Experience in developing embedded hardware for medical
- Programming in C++ and C targeting embedded Micro-controllers
- Experience with electrical CAD tools such as ORCAD,
- Experience in PCB developing activities and layout.
- Experience with waveform generation, transducer signal
sampling, motor control and other electro-mechanical control
- Understanding of electronic circuitry: board bring up and
interfacing with on and off chip peripherals such as SPI, UART,
I2C, ADC's and DAC's
- Proficient in using lab equipment (logic analyzers, in-circuit
emulators, oscilloscopes and DVMs) to debug and troubleshoot
- Experience in using static analysis, unit testing and other
tools/methods to produce high quality
Glaukos Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Glaukos, San Clemente , Principal Embedded Hardware Engineer, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!