Material Handler I
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position has the primary responsibility of shipping Glaukos
product, both commercial and clinical, as well as receiving both
inventory and non-inventory items. Facility maintenance, preventive
maintenance tasks, and other basic production activities required
as needed. Documenting activities on necessary forms and other
documentation and accurately completing transactions in the MRP
system. Other activities required that support the Clinical and
Shipping / Receiving:
- Responsible for the shipment of customer orders, completing
required documentation and entries into the MRP system.
- Receive and deliver packages and product, deliver to
appropriate person or department.
- Receive RGA product and forward to QA department for
- Coordinate shipment of product to authorized sterilization
- Ship test samples for LAL testing, sterilization, dose audits,
bio-burden testing, and peel testing when needed.
- Keep warehouse areas neat and organized.
- Perform periodic inventory checks. Work with department manager
to investigate and correct any discrepancies.
- Commercial product packaging
- Sample product packaging.
- Component cleaning.
High school diploma or GED
The above description shall not be construed as a complete
listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties, which
may be required from day to day. The Company utilizes the
multi-skill concept and expects the employee to perform other job
disciplines. The Company retains the discretion to add or change
the functions and duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Glaukos, San Clemente , Material Handler I, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!