Company: Lyon Living
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Lyon Living sets the bar in lifestyle concepts for property
operations all over the West Coast, Rocky Mountains and Southeast.
Whether it be a valued resident, employee or partner, people are
the core of our company. We never forget that. We know that what we
do starts from within our organization. Our teams work hard to
maintain a culture that is conducive to creative thinking,
empowerment and collaboration. We are currently looking to fill a
Maintenance Supervisor position for Pacific Pointe, our property
located in San Clemente, CA.
Lyon Living proudly offers 401(k), Medical Benefits,
Complimentary Housing, on-going Training, and Career Development to
our full-time employees.
The Maintenance Supervisor ensures the property community meets
safety, appearance and operational standards established by the
company and is responsible for directing maintenance personnel in
the performance of all phases of product preparation and
maintenance for the property community.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure property conditions (trash, buildings, stairs, stucco,
curbs, amenities, etc.) are satisfactory on a daily basis.
- Manage and meets with service team staff daily. Trains service
team staff on customer service procedures.
- Schedule appointments and follow-up with vendors for ground and
- Complete and update Apartment Status Summary Reviews.
- Spiffs and shows units with staff and vendors.
- Coordinate unit prep vendors and monitor progress for move-in
- Coordinate and inspect move-out walk through with property
staff and residents as needed.
- Complete final interior unit inspections when needed.
- Supervise the control of expenditures by ensuring products,
sub-contractor and vendor services are obtained at minimum cost,
while maintaining the property in superior condition.
- Maintain purchase order system, budget control and maximize
maintenance budget through implementation of move-out procedures in
accordance with company policy.
- Implement and maintain an organized parts inventory system for
the maintenance shop ensuring sufficient materials/parts are on
hand at all times.
- Organize, schedule and supervise service team personnel and
vendors ensuring maintenance and grounds work is completed timely
and accurately in accordance with company standards and
- Interview, screen and select high caliber, qualified
individuals for appropriate job positions adhering to labor laws
and company policies and procedures.
- Continuously train and develop personnel to achieve maximum
growth potential by maintaining an effective training program.
- Promote a positive, safe work environment. Consistently ad
effectively mentors the service team staff enforcing
professionalism and effective team building.
- Effectively manage declining performance with the assistance of
the Director of Service Team.
- Schedule, prioritize, supervise and/or complete service
requests for maintenance.
- Complete and/or ensure emergency requests are handled
immediately upon notice of issues and all service requests are
handled professionally with an aim to provide excellent
- Conduct tool box meetings every two weeks and OSHA walk through
monthly providing employees with updated information.
- Perform lighting checks every two weeks.
- Supervise and maintain maintenance records in a neat and
organized manner at all times.
- Adhere to and enforce compliance of all state law regulations
and company policies and procedures relating to the property
community including, vehicle towing, right of entry and tenants
privacy and abandonment of staff property.
- Assist the Property Manager with evictions and unlawful
detainer actions. Attends small claims court as requested.
- Communicate with Property Manager and residents on all open
- Adhere to the companys safety program rules, attend safety
meetings and performs all duties in a safe manner.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent and at least one year
of turning and renovation experience.
- Required to work on-call duty and may be required to live
- Effective use of and knowledge of various cleaning equipment,
tools and products.
- Mechanical maintenance experience and repair techniques
including, but not limited to, appliances, plumbing, carpentry
electrical, HVAC, painting and drywall.
- HVAC and EPA certifications preferred.
- High level of organization, time management and customer
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions with suggested resolution.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written
- Ability to read and decipher various computerized and written
documents or reports.
- Must operate efficiently in a fast dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the
- Valid drivers license and vehicle registration/insurance
- Required to speak and write the English language in an
Lyon Living offers competitive compensation and benefits
including medical, dental and vision plans for eligible employees.
Note, employee housing discounts may be applicable.
Lyon Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
selection and related decisions are made without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran
Pre-employment background check, DMV record search and drug
screening required. Lyon participates in the E-Verify program.
Keywords: Lyon Living, San Clemente , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!