Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Be a part of the team of counseling excellence that makes a
meaningful difference for our Service Members and their
Leidos is partnering with the Department of Defense’s
Military and Family Life Counseling Program (MFLC) to
provide individual and highly confidential counseling services and
support to military service members and their families across the
country and around the world.
In support of this important mission, Leidos is hiring licensed
professionals to provide:
Non-medical counseling services that develop service member’s
well-being and mission-readiness.
Transformative support for the complex and unique matters of
military family life such as hazard duty, life on base, life
overseas and being away from home on deployment.
No paperwork, no insurance, no treatment plans. Just provide
helpful support and guidance to those in need.
- Face-to-face non-medical counseling to military service members
and their families (Individual, Couples, Family, Children).
- Recommending appropriate referrals and handoffs to military and
community resources according to the needs of military service
members and their families.
- Develops and/or uses approved training and education programs
- Communicates information regarding trends and issues at
assigned installation to supervisors.
- Participates in regular in-service training, quality
improvement committees, or other contract activities as
- Opportunity to participate in surge and on demand events at the
- A Master’s degree in the Behavioral Health Professions
- Licensure to practice at the independent practice level in
California (LCSW, MFT, LPCC, Psychologist)
- Minimum of 2 years or of post licensure clinical
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain NACI/CNACI clearance
While helping America's finest and their families, MFLC
counselors also benefit from:
- IPad provided for easy digital reporting, with no PII or
- No insurance to file
- No progress notes
- No treatment plans
- No office to maintain
- Free work related professional development courses
- Reimbursement for job related license renewal fees
- Flexible 40-hour work weeks
- Paid federal holidays
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Certified Career Counselors
Keywords: Leidos, San Clemente , Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!