RSC Chief Engineer - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
RSC Chief Engineer
PAE is currently searching for a Chief Engineer for a RSC (Range
Support Craft) to support the Southern California Tactical Training
Range (SCTTR) contract at San Diego, CA. This employee plans,
accomplishes and completes projects in all aspects of operation and
maintenance of marine propulsion and auxiliary engineering
equipment and systems for a 114’ Range Support Craft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not
- Safely operate and maintain daily, the propulsion and auxiliary
engineering equipment and systems on the 114' RSC. Direct the
engineering crew to the safe accomplishment of all tasking in
meeting the PAE/NITE(Naval Integrated Training Environment)
Division mission of supporting the Range Schedule.
- Provide semi-professional technical support for engineers
working in such areas as research, design, development, testing, or
manufacturing process improvement.
- Perform non-routine and complex assignments involving
responsibility for planning and conducting a complete project of
relatively limited scope or a portion of a larger and more diverse
project, selects and adapts plans, techniques, designs, or layouts,
contacts personnel in related activities to resolve problems and
coordinate the work, reviews, analyzes, and integrates the
technical work of others.
- Outlines objectives, requirements, and design approaches.
- Develop designs for equipment without critical performance
requirements that are difficult to satisfy such as engine parts,
research instruments, or special purpose circuitry.
- Analyze technical data to determine applicability to design
problems; selects from several possible design layouts; calculates
design data; and prepares layouts, detailed specifications, parts
lists, estimates, procedures, etc.
- Must have the ability to obtain an Interim Security Clearance
(or transfer) in a timely manner, and maintain a US Government
(DoD) Secret Clearance for this position on the NITE Contract.
- Must hold a current minimum U.S. Coast Guard Duty Engineer
4,000 HP Near-Coastal License, STCW Certification, and a valid
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience performing as Chief
Engineer of a vessel rated at a minimum of 1,800 HP Main
- Experience in the accurate completion of routine marine
engineering documentation and administrative procedures.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Graduation from an accredited trade school, applicable military
service or proven performance as Chief Engineer of a vessel.
- Practical knowledge of mathematics or computer science.
- Experience in preparing design drawings and assist with the
design, evaluation, and/or modification of machinery and
****THIS JOB IS NON-ROTATIONAL. CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN THE
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA REGION****
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, San Clemente , RSC Chief Engineer - Immediate Interviews!, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!