Accounts Receivable / Collections Specialist - Hybrid Work Environment
Company: ReShape Lifesciences Inc.
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: November 24, 2022
ReShape Lifesciences Inc. is America's premier weight-loss
solutions company, offering an integrated portfolio of proven
products and services that manage and treat obesity and metabolic
disease. Our team is driven by a passion to help patients learn how
to make long-term healthy living a part of their everyday lives.
Our portfolio includes the FDA-approved Lap-Band - program, the
investigational ReShape Vest--- System and the recently launched
reshapecare--- virtual health coaching program.Join us as we
partner with clinicians to implement our innovative, non-invasive
weight loss procedure and one-on-one support that helps inspire
patients on their journey towards successful, long-lasting weight
loss.We are located in beautiful San Clemente, California, and
offer a hybrid work environment.THE ROLEThe Accounts Receivable and
Collections Specialist is responsible for all aspects of accounts
receivable (AR), collections and other accounting functions,
including tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues,
performing cash application procedures, collecting payments
according to established payment terms and keeping customer files
up to date with applicable terms and credit limits. The position
will also be responsible for credit card and check processing. This
position will be responsible for ensuring a timely and accurate
close for the AR function each month.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Process payments on a timely basis.
- Ensure customer files are kept up to date.
- Contact customers daily via phone or email to make collections
and take all necessary actions to collect overdue payments.
- Manage list of delinquent customers and credit risks, including
monitoring key indicators to prevent and reduce customer account
- Respond to customer/internal inquiries and research
discrepancies as needed.
- Apprise customer service of collection issues, processing of
customer refunds and account adjustments.
- Prepare and maintain AR agings and other reports.
- Maintain and update credit terms.
- Identify any required account adjustments or re-billings.
- Complete month end close process for AR.
- Assist in analyzing the Allowance for Doubtful Accounts and
make recommendations of final demand notices and outside
- Act as backup for the Accounts Payable SpecialistWHAT YOU'LL
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2+ year experience in AR and / or Collections or
similar Accounting Positions
- Excellent knowledge of billing and collections processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Strong organization skills
- High attention to detail, goal oriented
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Team orientedWHAT WE OFFER
- Hybrid work environment
- Business casual dress code
- Corporate-sponsored virtual team building events
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- FSAs, HSAs, long-term and short-term disability
- 401(k) plan#LI-HybridPI197027549
Keywords: ReShape Lifesciences Inc., San Clemente , Accounts Receivable / Collections Specialist - Hybrid Work Environment, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!