Company: Ramin Tayami MD Inc
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Tayani Institute is seeking a dynamic, energetic and knowledgeable
Medical Scheduler to join our growing and thriving
Ophthalmology/Optometry practice Call Center.Our practice provides
a broad array of ophthalmology, optometry, optical, and plastic
surgery services. We are a high volume, fast-paced call center
offering competitive compensation and benefits.Job responsibilities
are as follows:
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and courteous
- Answer patients' questions and give them all information
pertaining to all medical and cosmetic procedures provided in our
- Schedule appointments for new and existing patients.
- Ensure that patients are scheduled with the appropriate doctor
- Obtain patients' demographics and insurance information when
entering them into the system.
- Work on any task or project assigned to you by management.
- Collect co-pays when copays apply.
- Scan all patients' personal and medical documents before
- Give patients' their next appointment as recommended by the
- Refer to the company's employee manual for the required dress
attire for this position.
- Travel to all satellite offices only if needed.
- Any other duties that you may be assigned during your work
- Comfortable working in a fast paced medical environment -
Excellent customer service skills - Ability to actively engage the
patient - Attention to detail - Familiarity with medical insurance
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills - Pleasant
attitude - Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office -
NextGen experience is a plus.PM22PI201637590
Keywords: Ramin Tayami MD Inc, San Clemente , Medical Scheduler, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!