Part - Time Stock Lead - San Clemente, CA
Company: Under Armour
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers
athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great,
and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what
we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see
every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In
every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP.
And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to
push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We re looking for people who do more than good work.
We re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and
the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on
game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions,
whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have
come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where
building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it
takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves
and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build
A Great Team! Will YOU Protect This House?!
The Stock Lead is responsible for maximizing the store selling
potential by effectively training and supervising Stock and Sales
Associates on all back of house merchandise handling processes. The
Stock Lead assists the store leadership team in ensuring the stockroom
standard operating procedures (SOP) is flawlessly executed and the
store achieves brand standards for shipment processing, replenishment,
markdowns and merchandising. The Stock Lead is expected to model Under
Armour s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and
interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete
* Communicate clear priorities and productivity goals to Stock and
Sales Associates and hold team and self-accountable for achieving
* Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities
to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance.
* Communicate all employee accidents/injuries to store leadership
* Maintain and support safety standards on sales floor and in the
stockroom; communicate safety concerns to store leadership.
* Support store and company level strategies to reduce shrink;
observe and monitor for signs of shrink and advise store
leadership of any unusual internal or external activity.
* Convey any shipment related concerns or issues to store
* Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
* Support the store leadership team in driving flawless execution of
the stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) to ensure
efficient and effective processes in order to maximize
productivity and sales.
* Lead efficient and effective shipment processing by making sure
associates are following processing and placement guidelines and
achieving units per hour productivity expectations.
* Inform store leadership of shipment and stockroom fixture supply
* Perform audit and transfer of damaged and defective merchandise.
* Responsibility for the organization and cleanliness of all back of
house areas to include Lundia s, Supply area, Teammate break room,
* Provide feedback to corporate business partners on any
* Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Lead role in training, developing, and coaching Stock and Sales
Associates on the merchandise handling skills needed to
consistently achieve merchandise productivity standards for
shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising.
* Provide store leadership with productivity updates; proactively
identify and communicate feedback on Associate performance.
* Coach associates when productivity expectations are not being met,
and provide performance feedback upward to leadership team.
* Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding teammates
for their outstanding performance in delivering to Under Armour s
merchandise productivity standards.
* Understand and adhere to Under Armour s visual standards in order
to maximize merchandise presentations when flowing product from
the stockroom to the sales floor.
* Communicate merchandising opportunities to store leadership as
identified through replenishing size specific quantities
throughout the store: recommend and execute merchandising
adjustments in compliance with Under Armour visual standards.
* Oversee and execute markdowns and re-ticketing in the stockroom
and on the sales floor; update store leadership on compliance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Minimum high school education or equivalent.
* Minimum 18 years old
* Minimum 1-2 years of stock experience preferred.
* Team leader experience preferred, but not required.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
* Computer and technology proficient.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes and
* Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
* Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the
selling floor, stock and register area.
* Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problemsolving &
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within
* Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a
fastpaced and deadlineoriented environment.
* Demonstrated excellent time management, organization skills and
attention to detail.
* Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
* Ability to perform Essential Job Functions.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to
diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates
to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on
the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age,
or any other protected category.
Keywords: Under Armour, San Clemente , Part - Time Stock Lead - San Clemente, CA, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!