Company: REGENESIS Remediation Solutions
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: November 19, 2018
Job DescriptionREGENESIS, a global leader in the groundwater and soil remediation industry, is currently seeking a full-time Research Scientist to work at their corporate headquarters in San Clemente, CA. As a part of the research and development team, this person will be instrumental in the advancement of new technologies and products for Regenesis. A primary focus of technology development is chemical and biochemical products for restoration of contaminated groundwater and soil. In addition, the Research Scientist will aid in the identification, evaluation, and/or development of technologies and products that expand the company’s business into other growing markets beyond groundwater remediation. This position reports to the Director of R&D.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform laboratory research for development of new environmental technologies and chemical products.
- Conceive, develop, and document experimental strategies required for new products and technologies that drive significant revenue growth for the company and see them through from concept to commercialization.
- Contribute to development of long-range plans for R&D.
- Assist with the operation, maintenance, and improvement of laboratory instrumentation including GC-MS, GC-FID/ECD, and HPLC.
- Document research progress in detailed reports and present results to management.
- Maintain expertise through review of literature and other sources.
- Present company technologies and results at scientific conferences.
- Assist in development of technical marketing information.
- Provide technical support for internal sales team and for key customers and projects.Qualifications:
- A Ph.D. in Chemistry, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or related field, with at least 2 years of experience.
- Technical understanding and experience in environmental chemistry and remediation of contaminated soils and/or waters.
- Knowledge and experience in synthetic and formulation chemistry for organic, inorganic, and polymer-based materials.
- Experience with GC-MS/FID instrumentation including some maintenance and method development.
- An ability to effectively balance multiple concurrent priorities.
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Proven track record of scientific innovation in academic and/or industrial setting.
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of chemical analytical methods.
- A strong work ethic and results-oriented work habits.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time. Company DescriptionREGENESIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a Comprehensive Employees Benefits Package, which includes paid sick time, vacation and group benefits including pension/401(k) plan, and medical, dental, and vision benefit programs.Our Values: At REGENESIS we value innovation, technology, expertise and people which together form the unique framework we operate in as an organization. We see innovation and technology as inseparably linked with one being born out of the other.Inherently, innovation imparts new and better ways of thinking and doing. For us this means delivering expert environmental solutions in the form of the most advanced and effective technologies and services available today.We value expertise, both our customers and our own. We find that when our experienced staff collaborates directly with customers on complex problems there is a high potential for success including savings in time, resources and cost.At REGENESIS we are driven by a strong sense of responsibility to the people charged with managing the complex environmental problems we encounter and to the people involved in developing and implementing our technology-based solutions. We are committed to investing in lasting relationships by taking time to understand the people we work with and their circumstances. We believe this is a key factor in achieving successful project outcomes.We believe that by acting under this set of values, we can work with our customers to achieve a cleaner, healthier, and more prosperous world.www.regenesis.com
Keywords: REGENESIS Remediation Solutions, San Clemente , Research Scientist, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!