Part - Time Stock Lead - San Clemente, CA
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: April 26, 2019
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes...
and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training
and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the
conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage
athletes have come to demand. That demand has created an
environment of growth. An environment where building a great team
is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the
baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is
commonplace. The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a
pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I
Will.-- Our goal is to Build A Great Team!-- Will YOU---Protect
This House?!Position SummaryThe Stock Lead is responsible for
maximizing the store selling potential by effectively training and
supervising Stock and Sales Associates on all back of house
merchandise handling processes. The Stock Lead assists the store
leadership team in ensuring the stockroom standard operating
procedures (SOP) is flawlessly executed and the store achieves
brand standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns
and merchandising. The Stock Lead is expected to model Under
Armour---s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions
and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and
- Communicate clear priorities and productivity goals to Stock
and Sales Associates and hold team and self-accountable for
- Proactively seek personal learning and development
opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual
- Communicate all employee accidents/injuries to store leadership
- Maintain and support safety standards on sales floor and in the
stockroom; communicate safety concerns to store leadership.
- Support store and company level strategies to reduce shrink;
observe and monitor for signs of shrink and advise store leadership
of any unusual internal or external activity.
- Convey any shipment related concerns or issues to store
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and
- Support the store leadership team in driving flawless execution
of the stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) to ensure
efficient and effective processes in order to maximize productivity
- Lead efficient and effective shipment processing by making sure
associates are following processing and placement guidelines and
achieving units per hour productivity expectations.
- Inform store leadership of shipment and stockroom fixture
- Perform audit and transfer of damaged and defective
- Responsibility for the organization and cleanliness of all back
of house areas to include Lundia---s, Supply area, Teammate break
room, and restrooms.
- Provide feedback to corporate business partners on any
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and
- Lead role in training, developing, and coaching Stock and Sales
Associates on the merchandise handling skills needed to
consistently achieve merchandise productivity standards for
shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and
- Provide store leadership with productivity updates; proactively
identify and communicate feedback on Associate performance.
- Coach associates when productivity expectations are not being
met, and provide performance feedback upward to leadership
- Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding
teammates for their outstanding performance in delivering to Under
Armour---s merchandise productivity standards.Merchandising
- Understand and adhere to Under Armour---s visual standards in
order to maximize merchandise presentations when flowing product
from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Communicate merchandising opportunities to store leadership as
identified through replenishing size specific quantities throughout
the store: recommend and execute merchandising adjustments in
compliance with Under Armour visual standards.
- Oversee and execute markdowns and re-ticketing in the stockroom
and on the sales floor; update store leadership on
compliance.Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Minimum 1-2 years of stock experience preferred.
- Team leader experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
- Computer and technology proficient.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes
and store team.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the
selling floor, stock and register area.
- Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem‐solving &
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a
fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented
- Demonstrated excellent time management, organization skills and
attention to detail.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when
- Ability to perform Essential Job Functions.Under Armour is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the
workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply.
Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the
basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age,
or any other protected category.
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., San Clemente , Part - Time Stock Lead - San Clemente, CA, Other , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!